Monday, November 8, 2010

Nora Ephron and The D Word



I really enjoy Nora Ephron's writing, especially her screenplays.  We've all seen her movies...maybe just didn't realize it...Sleepless in Seattle, When Harry Met Sally, Silkwood.  Google her...you'll see, you'll know her.  Well, she also writes articles for various publications, including Huffington Post. 

Today's article is called the D Word.  It really is quite intriguing.  I'm from a divorced set of parents.  I know friends and family meembers who are going or have been through divorce.  It's all around us.  Read this today and thought I'd share Mrs. Ephron's perspective...it's pretty good.

Well, just read the fine print, and I could get into really big trouble for reprinting.  So, if you are familiar with divorce and want to read what she says, check it out here...

www.huffingtonpost.com/nora-ephron/the-d-word_1_b_779626.html

No comments: