Thursday, March 17, 2011

It Doesn't Come to Me...



When the world says, "Give up,"
Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."
~Author Unknown

For the past week, every time I sit down to write words about my thoughts, my mind goes to Japan.  I think of all of the devastation that the people of that vibrant country are facing every day.  I can't imagine the despair.  I pray for hope for all the men, women, and children throughout the land of Japan.  I'm not sure what else to write...the words just don't seem to come to me.  My heart is full of sadness. 

Therefore we do not lose heart.
Though outwardly we are wasting away,
yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.
For our light and momentary troubles
are achieving for us an eternal glory
that far outweighs them all.
So we fix our eyes not on what is seen,
but on what is unseen.
For what is seen is temporary,
but what is unseen is eternal.
-- 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

No comments: