Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bleck...The Stomach Bug!


Ewww.  What a week it has been!!  I don't want you to think I hopped in my car and drove to California for the week.  No, I have been submerged under my covers for almost a week and a half trying to beat down this horrendous stomach bug!  It was awful! 

But, I feel like the sunshine is coming back out, and I'm feeling whole again.  However, it did make me ponder about my health.  I thought, from deep beneath my down comforter, what if I felt this crummy every day?  It would be hard for me to get past the blahs and get motivated to do anything.  Perhaps that is where mind over matter would kick in?  But, would it?  I hope so. 

Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be. -Honest Abe Lincoln

Now that I'm feeling better, I have a lot to catch you up on in the life of the Curlee Hairs!  I'll post more throughout the coming days!  Hope you and yours have been well...we'll chat again soon!

No comments: