Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Nada...Zilch...Nothing

Today, I have nothing for you.  For I am starting a new pattern.  Each Wednesday, I am going to dedicate this blog to that place that we dwell in the here and now.  We all have goals, dreams, and desires.  We are all working toward making these amazing dreams come to life.  But, until they come to fruition, we are all living in The Middle Place.

So, that is what I'm calling Wednesdays...The Middle Place.  We have our Roots Below...our family.  We have our Sky Above...our God.  And this Middle Place is all ours to fill.  It's the messy place where life is actually lived.  Where we have our daily joys, our heartbreaks, and small miracles happen.  This Middle Place flies by so quickly.  It seems like yesterday that I was living a carefree life in college.  Now almost fifteen years later, I am raising a family.

However, I am not looking to write the blogs for The Middle Place.  I'm looking for others (YOU) to tell us about how you dwell in your Middle Place.  So, get to tapping on your keyboard and e-mail me your posts @ mocurlee@yahoo.com  You won' have to include your name, unless that is what you want. 

We have all lived in our Middle Place very differently, yet there are great similarities throughout.  Let us come together to understand where you are and where you are going.  I think of the quote...“I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.”  Introduce us to your yesterdays and todays.  Help us to walk in your path for a while to mix up our day!

This blog has helped me to evaluate my life more, to take a look at all that I am and all that I have to offer.  It was hard at first to expose my inner-most feelings.  Yet, I have grown to love it as I am able to hear back from readers about how we are in the same spot with the same thoughts.  Let us do the same for you.  Let us encourage you in your walk (or sprint) through this Middle Place.  Hope to see your words in this space next Wednesday!  Love to you all!!

“You need to be aware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.”

No comments: