I think of my sweet children dreaming in their beds. I long for the feelings I had as a child anticipating the miracle of a Christmas morning. I wish for the love that I felt with family tonight for all those in the world that have a hole in their heart. I pray for health and happiness for all of my family, friends and loved ones across this city, state, and country. I rejoice for the God that gave up His Son for me and my house; and as a small amount of repayment for a gift that can't be repaid, we WILL serve the Lord.
Merry Christmas to all of you! I pray that your day will be blessed with love and kindness.
As I crawl into my bed, these words will chorus through my head...
O Holy Night~
- O holy night! The stars are brightly shining,
- It is the night of our dear Saviour's birth.
- Long lay the world in sin and error pining,
- 'Til He appear'd and the soul felt its worth.
- A thrill of hope the weary world rejoices,
- For yonder breaks a new and glorious morn.
- Fall on your knees! O hear the angels' voices!
- O night divine, O night when Christ was born;
- O night divine, O night, O night Divine.